Wednesday 14 April 2010

What The Fuck!?


Does anyone remember the days when Jessica Simpson, had a sort of career?
When Nick Lachey would still have me saying, "Yes I would", Instead of, "Yes I probably could, but I won't".

Well it would seem that Jessica's neck has disappeared the same way as her career.
I can't recall any of the lyrics to Jessica's "songs" except for that one with Eva Longoria-Parker acting like her and Jess were BFF's in the video, and then all it sounded like was:

"All the camels come out to the pub and the fair"

I think though that the song was called Public Affair, but I think Pub and the Fair sounds better.
Another thing who the fuck made that dress she is wearing?!
It is quite possibly the poorest made dress I have EVER seen, the hem is horrendous, material horrendous, Jessica horrendous, the list could go on and on!
I think Ashlee even looks better when I see Jessica like this.
I bet Joe Simpson is happy though, any shorter and her Vadge would be out, cut to Joe, using this image as masturbatory material for a decade, oh the joys of laughing at dumb ass hicks and their inbred ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment