Wednesday 14 April 2010

Carrie in Vogue!


This is photoshopped more than Tranmeister general tucks her cock, but I love it!

SJP looks fierce on the cover of the new Vogue, but is it me or whenever you see SJP do you also just see Carrie Bradshaw!?

I could not even watch her last movie without thinking it was Carrie acting.
A few weeks ago I watched "the first wives club" - obviously as a gay I love it, Goldie "fish lips" Hawn, Bette(can't say anything bad about the divine Miss M!) and Dean Keaton (Diane at the weekends) what could there be too hate?- and I remember thinking, doesn't Carrie look young.

I don't think SJP should be worried about being typecast as Carrie, I think Carrie is perhaps more interesting than SJP.

I wish Carrie and me were BFF's and we could buy Dior, Chanel, Manolo's, and the wonderous late Mr McQueen together while doing cosmo shots off each other's bodies.
A gay can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment