Thursday 8 April 2010

The Joys Of Lauren Harries




A QUICK BEFORE AND AFTER, U DECIDE WHICH IS BETTER

To those of you unfamiliar with the fabulous Miss Harries, she used to be a he, and he has appeared on Wogan in the UK and Oprah in the US(you can really see the difference, we have some fat old white Irish man, the US has some fat old black man).
He was an antiques expert in the 80's and early 90's, well I say expert he kinda just touched vases and said in a Margaret Thatcher voice that they were aged. I do that now when touching old women's breasts, although I do not end up on Oprah, just on Crimewatch.

Anyway when Lauren was James, he was a little odd, with pubes for hair and a wardrobe that Helena Bonham Carter would envy.
James went away to a magical cocoon and came out several years later as Lauren, who is very odd, with pubes for hair and a wardrobe Olivia Newton John and Sinitta rejected.

So when Lauren spread her celestial wings and flew from her cocoon, she spread glitter across the world, before finally settling on the city I currently live in, Cardiff.
Lauren has the face as Oli and Aggy both put it of a burns victim. It must have been hot in the magical cocoon known as Thailand.
Lauren is somewhat of a celebrity in the UK, appearing on several well known TV shows such as make me a beauty therapist on channel 5, and that is about it. Imagine my delight when I came across Lauren Harries:working 9 to 5 on an obscure channel called I think showtune or something along those lines. I caught 1 episode, before my eyes imploded at the sheer beauty of Ms Harries(is that what you call a tranny or is that just for Lesbians and divorcees - ooh the gay divorcee!)

I would recommend looking up the delights on youtube and you will truly see a great British beauty who puts Jodie Marsh and Jordan to shame!
Around 4 years ago an article appeared in the south wales Echo on Lauren and her family having been attacked (you can see this article online if you google it).
An amazing quote from Lauren was:
"He hit me with a slipper shoe, I was lucky it was not a stilleto shoe, or it could have done some serious damage!"

Ms Harries I salute you as you live your life spreading glitter and joy to those who revel in nothing more than loving a big old Freddy Krueger headed tranny!

No comments:

Post a Comment