Monday 12 April 2010

Text message of hell

Ok, so I have just done something that I am pretty sure I am gonna get fired for.

I was sat here this afternoon and decided to text Oli and Aggy and said:
"I am so fed up of this place, just had a good bitching session with J, and now Jim (the boss) wants to have a chat with me this afternoon, he keeps asking if I am ok, think he thinks I am mad hahaha"

So I press send and what have I done? Only gone and text my fucking boss!
What am I gonna do? I am debating whether to just not mention anything and pretend it never happened, and if he brings it up just act all shocked and apologise, blaming it on stress and say that I am ill, or just running out of the building now and save the embarrassment.

I am literally dying inside right now, things like this ALWAYS happen to me, and I did say that I hate Monday mornings.

On reflection what I said was not really that bad a message, and it could have been a lot worse, but I am just bricking it now.
My life is a series of calamity and disaster, and it is glaringly evident I am to my office building what Kirstie Alley is to Jenny Craig - a fat embarrasment that should have stayed at home.
Shit, Shit, Shit, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment