Thursday 29 April 2010

The job

So I have not posted for a while, no other reason than I have been in work and a lot of people have been in the office.

I was called into Jabba's office yesterday, subsequently I have decided to name him, he is called Jeff Haines, my reason for naming will become clear shortly.
So he rang my switch number and said "can I see you for a minute". I did not understand him immediatley and had to say excuse me a couple of times, no doubt he had a mouth full of chicken skin.
So I took the short walk to his office and he kinda made a signal with his head, I did not really know what this was until he blurted out the words "shut the door".
At this point I should have been concerned but the truth is I detest the job with a passion.
He then proceded to say his opening line:
"What I am about to tell you, I shall deny every having the conversation"
Good start, he then proceeds to tell me that my department is closing down, and both he and I will be placed elsewhere (this was not fact, but something he asked his lawyer about - obviously he had known for some time).
He goes on for a while, about how the bosses want him to make over £60,000 profit in a month.
He eats over £60,000 in chicken per month that likely comes from the businesses profits.
So basically I sat there not shocked, not upset just wanting him to say that he has no choice but to let me go and pay me for a full month (a guy can dream).
So after around half an hour of this, he goes on to tell me how he needs at least £3,000 a month to cover his bills, and that does not include luxuries such as food?!
I have heard that his house is a typical home, nothing elaborate or special, just average, so I am lead to presume he is a) an alcoholic b)a gambler or c) a liar.
He drives a car that is a BMW with a personalised number plate of Y8 JEFF, I discovered some months ago this is on credit, and he is in debt up to his bitch tits.
So the long and the short of it is, I decided to tell him that I would be looking elsewhere and as and when I go to interviews I will be taking extra time to do so.
I don't think he could deny me this, but no doubt the fat cunt will find a way to fuck me over.
He then decided to slag off everyone to me, first it started that I moaned that Meirion, a lady who does the appointment making side, none of the admin,PA, secretarial parts at all of my job, gets paid £4,500 more than I get AND she gets to work from home!! He called her a mouthy bitch, who does his head in, then he said that he was more professional than the other 2 sales men, and feels they are childish and need to grow up.
The final thing he decided was to slag off Louise, my ex co-worker who was doing the same job as me.
He said that he wishes he had fired her 4 years ago, like the other directors wanted and she has pissed him off by taking the piss for the 6-7 years she was here.
Lovely, this got me thinking what the fuck does he say about me!
Oh well, time to drink lots of black coffee and apply for other jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment