Friday 9 April 2010

Agador Spartacus and me

So I briefly touched on my boyfriend Aggy earlier, but he is quite complex and I feel he deserves his own posting.
So when he reads this, he will kick off as usual, but by the end will be happy also as usual.

Aggy sounds like Alan Carr if Alan was from Swansea.
He looks quite manly and you would think he was straight until he unzipped his jacket to reveal a Tee emblazened with sequins and diamante, and then spoke with his high pitched voice.

The night I met Aggy I was in a local gay club called Pulse.
Pulse is an odd place, I don't feel like anyone should ever go there sober, you literally have to be so drunk you can not smell or taste anything (the room smells of feet and vinegar, and the beer tastes of farts). The clientelle are either fat dykes or skinny little queens, and the majority of homosexuals in Cardiff it would appear, are unemployed and buy their clothes in Primark.
So I was proper wasted and remember seeing this good looking guy dancing, and giving me the eye, the next thing I know we are kissing. This is when I blacked out.
So cut to me lying flat on my back the next morning, being woke up by a banging on my window - I lived in a ground floor flat at the time - having no recollection of what was happening, I opened the window, to someone saying, "it's me let me in", not knowing who me was I opened the door anyway, to be greeted by the guy from the night before, I recognised him but wondered who's voice that was, then he spoke again and realised it was Aggy's voice. I was so fucked we went back to bed.
So the next day, after talking with Aggy we kinda swapped numbers and did the usual thing.
I honestly did not think anything would come of it, mainly because I was not ready for anything, and Aggy was only 19 and I was 25, so did not really see how it would work.
One night about a week or so later, Aggy text me asking me out, I said no, but then Oli convinced me to go for a drink and to go to the same place as Aggy.
Aggy was there in the Kings Cross, with his friends.
We ended up spending our second night together.
As much as I did not want to admit it, I was liking Aggy.
So we kinda just saw each other for over a month, then on December 13th 2007 we officially got together.
In the early days, we did not see that much of each other, maybe 2 or 3 times a week, but we were cool.
After a couple of months I had to go to New York for a couple of days for a meeting with someone.
This happened to be over Valentines day, so when I came back I arranged for Aggy to meet me in the Kings Cross - He was late, so I was pissed, but I had bought him over a dozen red roses, and a new Tee, so he was happy.

We were going good together, the I had to say those 3 words.
Aggy did not bother saying them back for 2 months, when he was drunk one night.
Ever since that day he says it aroung 25 times an hour...!

So we moved in together, and we are probably 2 of the most argumentative people you would ever meet, we constantly argue, screaming shouting etc for at least 5 hours a week, but I am under the opinion that if you don't argue in a relationship, then there is no point being together, as there is no passion.

I would say Aggy is more like a woman than anyone I know, he has tantrums, he moans he has nothing to wear, he spends hours on the phone and all his friends are girls, but Aggy is Aggy.

So that is Aggy, he is what he is, he makes disgusting noises when he eats and irritates the fuck out of me, but I love him and he is my Aggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment