Thursday 15 April 2010

The office

So there was a new guy who started yesterday, I believe his name was Rob.
He was introduced to me and proceded to give me a very firm handshake, maybe to try and say that he was straight or something - I am not buying it the guy has just come back from living in Sydney, how gay can you get!

So he is amusing me at the moment, as he keeps saying yes and ending everyones sentences, I am sat here with a smile on my face all day, and can see that within a week he will start fucking all these dick heads off.

I am having to pretend I am deep in work today as Jim is in the office all day - fat cunt - this is not something I wanted however he is going off to play golf all tomorrow afternoon, cut to me running off at 3pm tomorrow.

So all in all the office is shit as usual, I just felt I had to express my delight at the new guy, who I find personally hilarious.
What I do not find hilarious, is the fact I wore my glamorous Vivienne Westwood glasses into work this morning (black rectangular rims and pink arms - quite fabulous), and the dick heads in the office - all in their 40's and straight may I add - proceded to find this amusing and thouhg tthey were highly funny saying I was like Elton John, oh that's right I am gay and wearing glasses, lets make the link to Elton John - HILARIOUS!

Wank stain is not even the word I would use to describe these toads, back to applying for new jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment