Friday 16 April 2010

I would get on Jesus' peen


If a guy came to earth proclaiming to be Jesus (the son of God, not Madonna's hot little brazilian toy boy)
and he walked round with a skirt on and a peen that large I would get on my knees, mouth open and worship like Whoopi in sister act!

The church is trying to say that this is actually Jesus' abdominal muscles, but bitch got played, that is blatantly Jesus shaking what his virginal mother gave him - a mammoth sized peen!

I may start going to church and being a good catholic boy, if that is gonna be what we get at the end of the tunnel.

Jesus should rise again and become a CK model, Marky Mark and Smith Jared have nothing on him and his peen of holy mother fuckin glory!

1 comment:

  1. Quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever read

    ReplyDelete